Versatile and reliable backup power for IT equipment — including Cisco switches and servers
Monitoring and managing your UPS and attached equipment has never been easier. The 9PX delivers premium backup power and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice/data networks and storage systems. It’s ideal for rack and stand-alone applications and features a graphical LCD interface for locally configuring the UPS and viewing status, energy consumption and load segment controls.
Designed for virtualized environments, all 9PX models can accommodate a network management card. The addition of Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager software allows seamless integration with industry-leading virtualization platforms from VMware®, Citrix®, Red Hat® and Microsoft®.
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information and control load segments through the graphical interactive LCD interface
- Fully integrates with Intelligent Power Manager for continuous uptime of servers and virtual machines. View demo
- Extends battery service life by 50% with ABM technology
- Maximizes availability with extended battery modules, hot-swappable batteries, internal bypass and optional maintenance bypass
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS)
- Includes remote power off and remote on/off functionality for remote shut down of all connected equipment
- Split-phase models offer 120V and 208V output without a transformer, saving vertical rack (U) space, weight and cost
- Works with Eaton’s PredictPulse remote monitoring service for a second set of expert eyes to keep tabs on your equipment 24/7 and call you if there’s a critical alarm