Flexible, affordable and reliable — that's the Eaton 5SC UPS
The flexible Eaton 5SC UPS delivers affordable and reliable protection for small business servers, storage and network equipment. The user-friendly LCD interface shows you the clear status of key UPS parameters and can be configured for output voltage, audible alarm, and power input sensitivity.
The 5SC offers pure sinewave output for sensitive equipment as well as buck and boost operation to correct a wide range of input voltage variations — without using batteries. Use Eaton's Intelligent Power Manager software with the 5SC UPS and you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute information on the status of power in your network.
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption through the graphical interactive LCD screen interface
- Integrates with Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) for point-to-point power management (USB/serial) or network-based using server as a proxy
- Offers user-replaceable batteries
- Protects you with a three-year warranty, which includes the battery
- Corrects a wide range of input voltage variations through buck and boost operation
- Provides high quality pure-sinewave output capability, protecting any sensitive equipment connected ensuring consistent input voltage to the loads protected