Seamless integration with the industry’s top virtual platforms
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) provides the tools needed to manage, monitor and control the power devices in your physical or virtual data center. IPM integrates seamlessly with your UPSs and ePDUs, ensuring maximum uptime, data integrity and, for some equipment, outlet level power consumption. Even better, IPM integrates with the top virtual platforms in the industry.
Whether you use VMware, Citrix, Microsoft or Red Hat, Eaton gives you the control you need to manage the power supporting your virtual network — all directed from your current virtual platform. That’s true power.
- Remotely monitor and manage multiple devices across your network from a single interface
- Suspend non-critical virtual machines, consolidate critical virtual machines and shut down unused servers to extend battery runtime
- Initiate a virtual machine move or graceful shutdown in the event of an extended outage
- Set server power consumption limits for extended battery runtime with Cisco UCS management software or HPE OneView
- Automate disaster avoidance with a planned migration application, such as VMware Site Recovery Manager and Microsoft Live Migration
- Integrate with VMware’s vRealize Operations Manager using Eaton’s Infrastructure Management Pack to manage health, risk and efficiency of power and environmental devices